About this item
- Insect Killer - this pest control is designed for use on caterpillars and worm type insects, such as cabbage looper, bagworm, gypsy moth, fall cankerworm, elm spanworm and many more.
- Foliage protector - this insecticide is designed for use on a variety of plants including broccoli, Celery, cabbage, Turnip greens, mustard greens, Cauliflower, melons, lettuce, tomatoes, shade trees, ornamentals and many more.
- Safe for earthworms & bees - when used as directed, Monterey b.T. Has no effect on birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects such as honeybees or Ladybugs.
- Organic gardening - our insecticide is OMRI listed and approved for organic gardening. OMRI, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the USDA's national organic program.
- Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a trigger spray bottle or pressure tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions.