Add a little bit of character to your front yard or porch this season with a fabulous gnome. Create your own mythical holiday masterpiece with fresh greens and a Santa hat! This gnome as a finished piece sits approximately 4 feet tall, so it’ll be quite the statement piece. Due to the size of this gnome please budget approximately 90 minutes for this class.
No need to pack anything but your enthusiasm—we provide all the necessary materials, and you take home the gnome you craft during the workshop! And here’s the best part—we’ll handle the cleanup!
All instruction and materials are included in the price of this workshop. Additional add on accents will be available for purchase at the event.
- 42” Tomato cage as the foundation
- Fresh evergreens
- Santa hat and wire
- Accent ornament for nose
* The photo pictured represents the style or likeness of this event, but each gnome will be unique and will reflect your taste and choices.
- There are no refunds for workshop purchases unless we are able to fill the spot(s) from our waitlist. In the event you must cancel and your space cannot be filled, you will be able to pick up workshop materials at a later date to create your project at home. Due to material costs and limited class sizes, allowing people to sign up and then cancel would make it so others cannot attend.
- This workshop is recommended for those 10 years old or older.
- If you wish to wear garden gloves, please bring them with you.
- Wire cutters or pruners will be provided. Feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way